Love me in color
Ayasha stepped inside Aeron’s room and had to assume that the kids were off in another room or else with Leon, though the former was more likely. She didn’t see them around but could only assume that the older female didn’t want them to be around to see this. But she was curious as tl were they were. ”Where are the kids?” Not that it was vital that she knew but she didn’t want to be a hassle for them.

She grinned at Aeron’s greeting but it turned into a smirk as she heard what Aeron said. ”Well, I’m glad that I came to someone so skilled and practiced.” But her smile turned easy and she was earnest when she said, ”Thank you for doing this, Aeron. I really do appreciate this.” And she really did. Aeron didn’t have to do this for her but she did anyways.

She was then warned that it would hurt and she grinned. ”I’m sure that it isn’t as bad the scarring that you did.” But she would prepare herself nonetheless. Aeron then said that she might want to lay on her stomach and she nodded, settling on her stomach with her arm that was to be inked facing towards Aeron. ”I’m ready whenever you are, Atheed.”

Messages In This Thread