Lux Aeterna.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kristi);</style>Aoi Itou
So take these words, some good advice
All you've done gonna come back twice
You never cared how much it hurt, I really need to tell you
Word Count :: 560 Am am I ^^

Although she felt a little nervous having someone peer over her shoulder - especially as she had developed a fear over time of people being behind her - Aoi found herself actually enjoying someone interested in her work. She’d never thought of Severus as a type to be interested in something as quiet and time-consuming as drawing, but it seemed he did, although she doubted he’d want to have a go himself. Still, she was content to let him stand and watch, while she roughed over the sketch and added more detail here and there.

She was grateful, smiling as he had tried to pick up her pencil for her despite her getting to it first. She realised he might have been upset at her, perhaps blaming himself, for her considerably shy nature, and wanted to tell him not to take it personally. But of course, the timid girl didn’t dare question his feelings. The truth was she was, or rather, had been scared of everyone and everything for a very long time indeed. As a newborn, before her mother died, she had been quiet, and quite timid, and the death of her mother had made things ten times as worse. Not to mention the trip to Anathema. She’d experienced a lot on her way to her father, not all of the experiences pleasant.

Yeah. the girl replied, holding back a smile. Yeah, I guess I do. she enjoyed them being a walks away from the den she shared with the remainder of her family, and she enjoyed them being inside. But perhaps that was a selfish thought. The livestock, the horses especially, deserved to stretch their legs, and being out in the fields would do them much good. In fact, being down in the caves was probably bad for them. Having no sunlight could turn one crazy, mad, sick. She knew as much from her studies of the low-speakers.

It took the girl aback slightly to have Severus nudge his nose against her shoulder. She blinked, moving away a little, but subtly, so it didn’t look like she was exactly disgusted by his touch, and nodded meekly. Uhuh she whispered. Had he only just realised? She guessed she wasn’t someone you would have stuck in your mind often, anyway. Considering how little she spoke. I uh.. she trailed off, thinking of something to say, eyes darting to her lap. And then she realised the drawing. Oh! she exclaimed, ripping off a piece. She handed a clean sheet to him with a friendly smile, and then turned towards a large bag by her side. The bag was old, and supple leather. From it she pulled a book, but then all the other books in the bag simultaneously starting pouring out at the same time too. Aoi blushed and smiled sheepishly, packing the extra books away. So many books…I cant even read. I like the pictures. she admitted, finally packing them all away to hand him the one she wanted to pull out in the first place. Do you want to try? she questioned. You can lean the paper on the book. And… the girl broke her own pencil in half, and pulled a knife from her bag, handing both the pencil half and the knife to him. Sharpen this half of the pencil.

Image courtesy of Majikdragon

<style>
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou b {font-family:verdana; color:#51859b; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou {background-color:#595959; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#292929; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2086/atab6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #292929; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .name {text-align:left; font-family:Kristi; color:#79b4d3; font-size:100px; text-shadow:#2a3036 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .lyrics {text-align:left; font-family:braggadocio; color:#1d5c79; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; text-shadow:#2a3036 0px 0px 0px;border-bottom:2px dotted #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread