May the god of me protect my soul
So, since this is super hard to reply to (I doubt Ayita would want to hang around), you could have her exit and end here? XD <3
[html]
[/html]Tayui watched the girl dubiously as she proclaimed her lineage and her values. Well, she thought to herself, that’s… nice? Tayui found it difficult to really care – after all, she had approached Tayui and she was now lecturing Tayui one being hostile? Really? Honestly, Tayui didn’t give a fuck. It was nice that this girlwolf was a nice creature. Really, it was, and Tayui was certain that someone out there cared. But she was at a loss for words because she didn’t want to be talking to this idiot wolf in the first place. Some canines really were rather thick.

Of course, then the girl had to assert that she was a woman and not a girl. Again, Tayui gave her a blank, disinterested stare.

“Look sweetie, if you’re so offended, you can just leave,” she replied in a bored, saccharine tone. She tried not to smile because she figured it would only enrage this idiot wolf further. “No one’s keeping you here,” she added with a flick of her ears. These words were spoken in a slow drawl, indicating that Tayui wouldn’t likely try to keep her there, either. Hostility had been stripped down to its most pure and naked form: boredom. If the girl was peeved at Tayui’s true nature, then she could go complain to someone else.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread