[J] Two Minutes to Midnight
OOC: Ah crap, I knew I forgot something. I thought of him more or less wandering around and having no clue to exactly where he was. Also, the use of the word "grumpygrump" made my day. Sorry for this reply taking so long to post!

Tamhas rubbed the back of his head, "That's gonna end up leaving a bump." He crossed his legs, his left had still holding his head, his right playing with a small twig. He poked at fallen leaves, moving things around. He was tired. It seemed like no matter where he went, he never found anything, or anyone for that matter.

He had traveled to no telling how many places, and not once did he meet another living thing that was worth staying. He had ran into animals of all kinds, but usually they were ones that either wanted to kill him, eat him, or were indifferent to him entirely. The sightings of others like him never happened, he didn't know if it was bad luck or what exactly, but he knew they were out there; he had caught scents that were days old. He put that reason as one to keep on traveling, hoping to maybe find someone one day, he didn't have his hopes set to high, but he did have some sort of hope.

He scoffed slightly at his thoughts, "It's not like it matters, you've lasted this long by yourself, you can last as long as you need." He let out a loud yawn and shook his head. He didn't sleep much, he never was one who liked sleeping. He always wanted to do as much during a day as possible, and sleep just seemed to take time away from doing something productive.

He shuffled around from where he sat, throwing the twig he had been playing with off to the side. He looked out to the trees in front of him, remembering that he had no idea where he was. It seemed like it always happens sooner or later, getting lost in one place or another. It didn't matter that much to him though, he had no specific destination, getting lost was just another fork in the road.

"Where the hell am I gonna end up next?" he asked himself, smiling.

His ears twitched as he hear the sound of something approaching, then the sound of someone speaking. His head flew up to the direction of the voice, seeing a luperci on the back of a horse. His eyes widened slightly, "Shit." He had no idea what was going to happen, so he kept calm, staying seated where he was.

He spoke up, looking up at the figure on the back of the horse, "I'm just travelling, I don't want any trouble." He shuffled where he sat again, not wanting to risk making any moves that could be considered threatening. "I'm sorry if I shouldn't be here, I have no idea where I am."

Messages In This Thread