[J] Two Minutes to Midnight
Tamhas remained sitting, looking up at the figure on the horse, listening to what he was saying.

"Casa di Cavalieri?" he repeated under his breath. He shuffled again, the thought of others out there, finally seeing someone else, it made him slightly nervous. He had wanted to finally see another luperci, but he honestly never thought that it would have happened; and to hear that there was another pack, that almost seemed too good to actually be true.

He listened as the other spoke about not wanting trouble, it worried him a little. Did he come off as wanting to cause trouble? He didn't want to end up causing something that would come around and get him hurt, or worse. If there was a whole pack, especially a whole pack of ones trained to fight, he definitely didn't want to cause anything. with those thoughts in his head, he really became shook up. He knew that there was no way in hell that causing a bit of a stir would bring about a good outcome.

He maintained his focus on the male, still sitting down. When he spoke about showing him in the right direction, Tamhas let a small grin cross his face. He knew he had no need for a proper direction, besides one away from the area so he wouldn't cause any trouble.

"My name?" That was something that he hadn't heard before, it felt weird hearing it; hell, it felt weird hearing a voice in general. "My name is Tamhas, Tamhas Blackwood." It felt strange telling someone his name, strange talking to someone again.

He took a small breathe, letting out a sigh, "As for pointing me in the right direction, I have no place I'm really headed. Besides being lost in these damn trees. I'm just wandering, no destination really; so that's one reason I ended up here, I didn't mean to be someplace I'm not, so I'm sorry about that."

With that, he shifted, placing his hand on his knee to raise himself off the ground. He dusted the crumpled leaves off his fur, looking out into the trees. "You know my name, now can I ask yours?"

He hoped that he didn't come off as rude, but the excitement of talking to someone else, to just be able to ask someone else for their name; it was getting to him.

Messages In This Thread