[J] Two Minutes to Midnight
(OOC: I apologies for this taking so damn long, my sister's been up for the weekend and I've been chillin for the majority of the time with her.)

Tamhas scratched at the scar on his chest, in what seemed to be out of habit. He shifted his weight around, leaning back onto the scarred tree. He took a deep breathe, hoping that he wasn't coming across as a complete moron. He had almost forgotten how to act around others, it made him almost uneasy, as if he was coming off as foolish. He shook his head slightly at the thought.

He looked back at the male as he said his name, "Well Wayne, nice to meet yah." He listened as Wayne spoke, asking how long he'd been here and if there was anything he was looking for. Tamhas glanced off to the side, looking at the trees. He didn't know how to answer him. What was he looking for? That was a question that he asked himself everyday. He just didn't know for sure; he didn't know if he was looking for new friends, a new pack, maybe a new beginning? It was a question that came with many answers, yet none he could put into words.

He opened his mouth to speak, but the only thing that came out was a abrupt huff. He bit his tongue and notched his head, trying to get out the words properly, he took a small breathe and attempted to form his thoughts into a proper sentence, "I've been in this area for a few days now, at least I think so. I've kinda lost count of time; I don't pay that much attention to be honest. It's not like I have a reason." he took a small pause, taking another breathe, "And I don't know, I mean I can't really say. I've been traveling for so long that, I guess I'm looking for anything that comes across anything that seems better."

He let out a sigh and slumped his shoulders, was he letting out too much? He didn't wanna come across as a sop story to someone he had just met. Maybe this was the chance he needed? If there was another pack, maybe it was the chance to regain what he had lost? He had been traveling for so long, so damn long, that this just seemed like something he couldn't, shouldn't pass up.

He straightened out, trying to regain some composure and looked upward at Wayne, "I guess the best thing to say is I'm looking to start over."

Messages In This Thread