[J] Two Minutes to Midnight
(OOC: I apologize for this taking so long to reply to, work finally called me in for night shifts, sleep all day then back to work; it's money so I can't complain.)

Tamhas let a large grin appear on his face when Wayne mentioned any skills in fighting, his mind flashed back to when he was younger, playing with his pack mates. He may prefer talking out a situation, but he occasionally enjoyed a round or two. He didn't know how well he could fight anymore, it had been awhile,but he knew that he wouldn't let himself think he was anything, but capable.

He looked at Wayne, the grin still spread on his face, "I'm not too bad at fighting, It's been awhile, but I still have what it takes to be a threat."

He crossed his arms as he leaned against the trunk of the tree, he remembered the times that he actually had fought. He had gotten into several fights when he was younger, not just playing around. He remembered how well he was able to hold his own, but then again he was the biggest of the younger ones. He had stood up to some of the older members, but he was always knocked down, his arrogance prevented him from staying down though. It brought a small chuckle to come about.

"I can hunt too and I'm a decent tracker when it comes down to finding a meal, fending for oneself long enough makes someone good at that." He wasn't lying about that, after having to find his own food for so long, he had become a decent hunter. He enjoyed tracking down a meal, the chase was what made him excited.

Messages In This Thread