[J] Two Minutes to Midnight
[html]

I been all night drivin' heifers

Closer in to lower ground

Then I spent the mornin' thinkin'

'Bout the ones the wolves pulled down

Word Count → 212 :: Aw, that sucks... other than the money. Big Grin

The smile that stretched across the dark wolf’s face made Wayne smirk as well, and he let out a laugh as the other remarked that he was half decent at it. “Good,” he replied in an amused bark, though he meant it. While the mongrel had basic instinct to guide him in fights, his training with X’yrin had shown him how poor of a warrior he truly was. He wasn’t about to grouse about someone who was “not too bad.” The mandatory training to rise in the ranks would only sharpen his skills and bring them back to the forefront of his mind.

The cowboy nodded again in understanding as he went on. “Well, I’d be happy t’ let you into the ranks, but it ain’t up to me.” His smirk this time was slightly sheepish, and he shifted in the saddle, resting his good hand on Gypsy’s neck to calm her before he let out a doggish howl.

He glanced at Tamhas. “One of the leaders should be here soon.” He’d done this several times, after all, and he expected Anann to turn up rather than the Sole; she seemed to be closer to the borders. He began to stretch his bad arm out slightly to test the shoulder, wincing again.

Wayne by Nat; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
.waywolf-box {float:right;}
.waywolf .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'Averia Gruesa Libre'; text-align:center; line-height:23px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.waywolf {font-family:trebuchet ms, serif; font-size:13px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.waywolf p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px;}
.waywolf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.waywolf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.waywolf p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.waywolf b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread