[J] Two Minutes to Midnight
[html]
/ +#00

The large horses of Casa di Cavalieri were making short work of dragging the logs the scattered piles of logs and consolidating them back at Fort Kingsbury where they would soon be constructed into a barn and stables. The winter had been spent clearing the land where the planned to build, as well as building up an adequate supply of lumber for the task. A halt was brought to their progress, however, as a familiar call cut through the spring air. Whoaing the horses Anann gave a short howl back before un-harnessing the horses. She then hobbled together the front legs of each horse, so they could not wander off too far before she returned and left them to graze.

There was little doubt in Anann’s mind to what reason Wayne had call for one of the Guida and her thoughts quickly confirmed as the amber woman came upon the pair; a warm smile on her lips. She looked first to Wayne with a small nod, before turning her eyes to scan over the dark furred and scarred stranger. This was becoming something of a common routine at this rate. She figured there must be some potential in the male, whoever he was, otherwise Wayne surely would have turned them away without the need to bother Jazper or herself with the matter. After all, the cowboy knew well what it was to be a Cavalierite. Perhaps it was time they made this process a little easier, she thought.

”Hello. I am Anann Kelevra, Luna of Casa di Cavalieri. What can I do for you?” She asked warmly enough, though straight to the point. There was still plenty of work to be done and the warming weather would bring only more for the growing pack.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread