[J] Two Minutes to Midnight
(OOC: Hope ya'll had a good holiday, if it was celebrated. Saturday was my last day of work for awhile :/ "money is low" apparently. -~- how can a company keep hiring more people, but cut hours of people that have been there for awhile? BLASPHEMOUS! Meh, gives me time to not have any lags in replying.)

Tamhas's ears perked as Wayne let out his howl, letting his lips stretch into a smile. He shuffled around on his feet, thinking about what was happening. He took in a deep breathe, he hoped that he was able to be accepted into the pack. He knew it would be a relief to finally stop looking around, maybe this was his journey's end? He cocked his head slightly, the thoughts swarming his mind.

He honestly had no clue if it was the end of it all, but he figured it couldn't hurt to see if all of this was truly the answer to what he had been looking for. He scratched behind his ear, letting out a soft chuckle, whatever were to happen from now on, he would try to make the best of it.

He noticed Wayne wincing as he moved his shoulders, "Hurt yourself?"

His ears flicked toward the sound of someone approaching, Tamhas turned slightly to see who was there. He straightened up, he fumbled with his arms, realizing that there was no comfortable way to place them currently, with that he ended up waving, "Nice to meet you, I'm Tamhas, Tamhas Blackwood." he dropped his wave, crossing his arms, hoping it didn't offend anyone.

He attempted to answer her question, thinking of a way to get his words out, he glanced up at Wayne, then back to Anann, "I, um, I'm looking to uh, join?" He let out a small huff, gathering himself, "I told Wayne that I'm looking to start over." He smiled awkwardly towards the female, hoping he didn't come across as too ridiculous.

He dropped his arms, letting them hand by his side. He could feel himself getting hot, embarrassed. Here he was, after traveling all this time, and then suddenly he's trying to get into a pack? It was happening quickly, more quickly than he thought would happen, but maybe that was just the excitement. Whatever it was, he was glad it was happening. He took a quick breath and looked straight at Anann, gathering himself, and getting his confidence back. If he was gonna make an impression, he was damn well not gonna come off as foolish.

Messages In This Thread