A Taste of Insanity
[html]

OOC here!

Good or bad, brother?Shadow was sitting near by and he was in his Lupus form, sitting up on his haunches and his tail was laying next to him. He tilted his head softly to the side as he looked his brother in the eyes and he smiled a little more as his tail started to sweep the ground around him. I heard you from where I was sleeping, sounded like it might have been a good dream until it got to the end and you woke up. I thought I would come and check up on ya. How you doing? How are you fitting in? Shadow had heard about the addition of Cerberus and he had heard that he use to be part of the pack. What wasn't known to the other wolves was that shadow was hiding a dark sadness.

News of Blind had reached him and he was crushed...he hadn't spent a lot of time with blind and only after they had met did he find out that she was in fact his sister. He had found a long lost sister he never knew existed, only to lose her again and for good until he passed on from this unfair world of his. He faked smiles and play with the other brothers and sisters and no even knew, Shadow was trained as an assassin and hiding emotion was part of that training. He was of great use to his pack but no one knew why. He could hunt, fish, fight and kill easily. He had knowledge and tactics to spare and if he fought for it he could raise high in the ranks but he was fine with being where he was. His past was hidden from his pack, his family, and now his sadness too was added to that list. Shadow had Insomnia and his brothers and sisters to make him happy but they could only do so much.

Shadow would continue to hide his pain and tell no one how he felt, if only shadow knew that he could talk to his brothers and sisters and they would help, he could even talk to his love but still he his his emotion as if he were still training as an assassin. His fathers training had brainwashed him into thinking he always needed to be training, but it was a lie, He had a family now. he needed to let it go and be a wolf, not an assassin.

Shadow snapped out of his thoughts and without showing any sign of doubt or a wandering mind he looked to Cerberus and kept his fake smile going and his tail moved along with it. He waited patiently for his brother to tell him about the dream and perhaps tell him of his past experience with the pack and how he was adjusting to being back. He was willing to talk about anything because he couldn't sleep and Cerberus would help him merely by talking.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread