A Taste of Insanity
[html]

OOC here!

Cerberus, there is no need to take a submissive stance with me, of am of no high rank, maybe some day but not right now. Relax we are brothers and should be able to talk and be on equal footing. Shadow smiled and nodded lightly to Cerberus and then he spoke kindly as he saw the questions in Cerberus's face.

Oh forgive me, I am Shadowfang, but you can call me Shadow. I am new in the pack.

Shadow relaxed more as his tail wagged lightly and then he heard a question that he didn't think he would be asked about. Humans was the topic and did Shadow know anything about them. hmm, Shadow only knew of two types of humans, assassins like himself was one because the lessons her learned came from old teachings that humans had made. And the other was a type of human that worshiped and respected wolves, and spirits much like this pack did, they were called American Indians.

I don't know much, I only know of one kind of human from what i was taught and read about when I was younger. They were called American Indians, all I know about them is that they worshiped and respected our ancestors and that they preyed to the spirits much like we do, and they wanted to live like there ancestors and not become modern, not sure what that means but it's what I know. Why do you ask? Was your dream about humans?

Shadow had a slight tilt to his head and the smile was still there but he was now actually interested in what his brother was talking about. Rather than using his brother to kill time he actually started to feel interested in the dream and wanted to hear more.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread