A Taste of Insanity
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow listened carefully and took in the look of his brother as he spoke about the human in his dream. From the look in his eyes and the way he said what he did, the human must have been breath taking. Shadow had heard about angels and it sounded like his brother may have just seen one, so he smiled and replied his thoughts.

Sounds like it could have been an angel, with how beautiful you make it sound.

Shadow smiled as he rested his own tail in much the same was as his brothers and he smiled at the comment about the girls.

To tell you the truth I myself have always been around more females than males. I like females don't get me wrong but it's good for us guys to get together and talk once in a while. In fact an idea comes to mind. We both don't want to always be among the lowest in the pack hierarchy so...and this is just an idea. How about me and you go hunting? I don't see any fresh kill anywhere and the pack could use a good bear to dig into.

Shadow laughed lightly at the part with the bear but funny enough Shadow would actually go after a bear if suck a thing were asked of him. He looked into his brothers eyes and smiled as he winked. It was about time more brothers got to know one another and Shadow felt good that a fast approaching friend would be Cerberus. Shadow stoop up as his tail started to move quickly and a smile came to his maul as a excited whine came from him. Shadow loved to hunt, but never before has he been hunting with another male, this could be fun.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread