A Taste of Insanity
If your already a white wolf!!!then I guess we know who is going to win!

Shadow laughed loud and gave a playful howl and bark as he tore through the forest. he made sure not to gain to much ground otherwise it wouldn't be fun to get chased and like he had hoped, Ceri had followed and was coming up quick. Shadow managed to slowly down enough to where Cerberus caught up quickly and to his surprise Ceri could move quite well for a wolf that had a little bit of a limp. He smiled and laughed as he kept moving and then as he looked back he saw Ceri gain on him and then playfully nip at his back and he barked happily as he kept moving.

Shadow went under and over tree trunks and over debits in the earth and he thought he had lost his pursuer when he looked over his shoulder and saw nothing but then he looked up and saw that Ceri was in the air and was going to land on him. Shadow had a look of surprise as he readied himself for the additional weight and as Ceri landed on his shadow kept going and it would have been a funny sight to see. Shadow was running and Ceri was on his back like a man riding a horse and slowly Shadow stopped and he chuckled as he flopped down onto the ground with Ceri still on his back. Shadow rolled and then hopped up and went in and growled playfully as he bit into the scruff of Ceri's neck and he pulled lightly as he smiled and then he was tackled and he landed on his side as Ceri held him down.

we both got here at the same time, thanks to you piggybacking so I guess we are both white wolves now! what will I tell Insomnia!

He gave a hearty laugh as he continued to wrestle with his brother. The sounds of playful growls and barks came from the forest as Shadow and Ceri started to unwind all there worries and pains. Shadow and his brother Cerberus both needed this more than either of them truly knew. Shadow started to feel that he could tell Ceri anything even about him being an assassin but that would be something for a later time. If Ceri asked then he would tell, if not then it was better off not being known at all.

Shadows tail wagged fast as his ears were down a little as he did another playful bow and he smiled as he watched his brother. This was fun, he would have to do this more often.

Messages In This Thread