A Taste of Insanity
WORD COUNT: 421. OOC:

Shadow growled playfully as he laid on his side as Cerberus had his teeth in him. Shadow smiled and interestingly enough it was fun and kinda nice feeling to rough house. Shadow hadn't done it often and it was a new feeling for him, so when Ceri taunted him and teased him he lifted his head and looked to the white wolf and glared playfully as he saw the tail move in such a way that screamed come and get me. Shadow barked out at Ceri as he even said that they could have a rematch and that he had to catch him, the part about Insomnia not having to know, put a sly smile on Shadows face as he jumped up and took off after Cerberus.

Shadow kept back seeing Ceri slowly come to a stop and then using his stealth and his training he moved closer and closer like a silent hunter and then when it seemed that Cerberus would get up and start to run again Shadow flew out of a near by bush and landed on him and they rolled and when they stopped Shadow was lying on Ceri's stomach in between his legs and his teeth were placed nice and firmly around Cerberus's neck and He smiled as he looked up to his brothers eyes and winked.

You should have know better than to try and hide from this hunter. Since I have you...what to do with you?

Shadow could play games too so when he said those words they were almost whispers that sounded like there was some kind of hidden meaning behind them. Shadow flexed his jaw just a little and made sure not to break the skin as he held him. Slowly Shadow stood and looked down at his brother and then he growled low and acted as though he was about to bite him and instead he licked him from the top of his nose to the middle of his ear and he pulled on one lightly before he let go and jumped away doing a back flip and he bowed as his tail roared behind him.

Seems I'm winning this game, don't you think?

Shadow remained in the playful bow and he watched Cerberus with a evil, playful looking smile on his face. Shadow was having the time of his life and he wished Insomnia had been there to join them but at the same time it was good for the guys to mess around every so often as well.

Messages In This Thread