A Taste of Insanity
Shadow took his brothers hand and was lifted up and as he looked to Ceri, he smiled and watched as the white wolf paced his hands on his hips. Shadow looked to him and snapped his teeth at him playfully before he chuckled lightly. If i wanted to really catch you....trust me...I would catch you, but I'm starting to think you wouldn't mind if I did. Oh and one other thing, I noticed that your leg is bothering you so I have an idea and it's not up for debate. Shadow walked over and leaned down as he moved his right arm behind Ceri's legs and his left to his back and then he lifted and started to walk back to the den and deeper into there pack lands.

He smiled and nuzzled his brother lightly and licked his ears as he carried his brother with ease, thanks to his strength and training that had been pushed on him by his father and by his own means of wanting to further his strength and skill. Shadow's tail continued to sway behind him as he kept a large smile on his face and he figured there was no reason to hide it, He needed to Tell Ceri what he was thinking. Ceri, While I have been gone for those couple days, I know that you and insomnia had gotten close,I just wanted to say that I love you. Your my brother and I care deeply for you, thank you for keeping Insomnia happy while I was gone, It was my fault she did what she did.

Messages In This Thread