A Taste of Insanity
[html]

Word Count → 289 :: OOC

One minute he was in the air and the next…he was in Shadow’s arms? Cerberus looked down and, sure enough, he was. The ebony wolf had picked him up and was now hauling him back home. But that wasn’t the end of it. On the way, he showed the mangled coywolf the kind of attention that made him blush furiously, and it was only made worse when Shadow told him that he loved him as his brother. He had to admit, he was afraid that Shadow would tear his head off at the mention of knowing he and Insomnia had spent time together. But Cerberus knew he had tried to be as careful with the she-wolf as possible, and that he wasn’t guilty of anything. So it only confirmed his relief when Shadow thanked him for being there for his mate.

Of course, he said, smiling faintly as he returned a friendly nip to the wolf’s ear, I’m here for the both of you whenever you need it.

As they neared home, Cerberus could feel the sleep fighting his eyes. He was ready to curl up beneath his tree and snore the night away, but he didn’t want to leave Shadowfang. When they finally came to a stop near the dens, Cerberus nuzzled beneath the dark wolf’s chin and then slid out of his arms, standing close with his hand on Shadow’s dark belly as he glanced around. You’re more than welcome to sit with me until I fall asleep, he said, now moving his warm gaze to meet Shadow’s. He then turned his back on the dark wolf and began shifting into his lupus form, arms and legs shortening until he stood about eye-level with his friend’s waist.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hadmk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:183px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread