Because days come and go
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 582 :: <33

While some of his actions may mislead others to believe that he was whimsical and selfish, he wouldn’t ask from his members something they couldn't do, nor would he ask something outright unfair of them, but apparently that didn’t stop others from suspecting him of proposing what could be seen as unequal or unfair, judging from Caprica's words. “What were you expecting? Cause it's fair, wouldn't offer you anything else” there was an underlying 'idiot' to his words and tone of voice, the creak of the door had his eyes flicking away from the darker woman to that of the mess of a canine who had clearly just woken up. With one hand Alex ruffled his hair in an attempt to make it less of a birds nest; which was rather pointless, considering the majority of it was beyond help and matted.

“I only have a table and bed...” he responded, voice clearly showing his confusion as to what furniture the shadowed woman spoke of, dark ears flicking back at her words and moving to stand behind her to see what she was talking about. “Ahh, that was Alex” the words rolled off his tongue, instantly shitting the blame of the poor crow pen onto the pale male despite the fact that Alex hadn't even been around when it had been made. Hearing his name, Alex seemed to wake up a fraction more, pushing the storm coloured male out of the way with a not so subtle bump of his hip, so that he too could stand behind Caprica and see the object of the conversation. “Oi. That, that... thing, was you not me” Alex struggled to find the words to describe the pen, for despite knowing it's purpose the cage didn't look like any known structure. “Lousy son of a! I can't believe you just tried to pin your sorry construction skills on me” he stepped back, shooting the Angelo an overly dramatic hurt look.

One look at Alex's face an the storm coloured male cracked, laughter overflowing and escaping him before he could contain it, all the while Alex persisted in maintaining his incredibly hurt look, his lips twitching a fraction was the only indication of the pale males hidden laughter. “Try the theatrics when you don't look like shit mate. You are even less of a morning wolf then I am” his voice was a little breathless from laughter, a stupid grin sat upon his face. “Oh, how much I can feel your love, oh mighty one” sarcasm filled the ghostly males words, “Atleast I can actually make something. Carpica dear, that” he pointed towards the bird cage, “Was his” he pointed to Alaki, “Attempt at making a crow cage.”

Yawning, Alex waved a hand and made his way out of the chambers without saying another word, his steps were sluggish and the path he walked zig zagged, a clear indication the male was still half asleep and only awake because he either need to pee, need food or needed something equally basic that required him to get off his lazy backside.

Rolling his eyes as the pale male exited, making a point to check the guy out from behind the whole while as he left the room, the Angelo almost reluctantly turned his attention back to the Botis, “Definitely him who made it” he grumbled, unwilling to admit the sorry excuse of a cage was his. “But yes, if you wanna fix the cage up that would work”

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread