the sun must set to rise.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 5453 crows cawing loudly over head. Beyaz (Alaki's Albino crow) is on his shoulder, Alexander by his side :3

“I vote we go back home, go back to bed and have some fun” Alex shouted out obnoxiously loud from several paces away, the ghostly coloured Abigor had been complaining the entire walk thus far, dragging his feet and holding the storm coated Angelo up, extending what was meant to be a quick outing into a long, stressful trip out. “And as i've said many times already. You didn't have to come. Will you start acting you age already and shut up?” he snapped back in response to the others complained, not bothering to turn around and see the other male's reaction; he knew his words would have hit home and hurt the other, yet knowing and softening his words were two completely different matters.

Looking up he saw three sets of black wings circling above, “Valoel, Manmiah, Tabbris” he called out to the birds, watching with immense pleasure as the three crows obediently flew down, landing in nearby by tree branches, Tabbris deciding to be the odd one out landed poorly on the ground. Reaching into the bag he'd tied to his belt he threw each crow a strip of meat. Out of the various chicks he had caught awhile back, the three with him were the most promising or, to be exact, the most obedient; the others only worked if and when they felt like it. Typically he would work with the crows within the pack lands, but with the promise these three had been showing he was extending their work outside of his borders, testing their ability to seek out strangers in terrains they weren't as familiar with.

With a mumbled string of low speech, he indicated to the sky and the three crows diligently took back to the air, starting by flying in small circles above him before gradually expanding their range. Bringing his head down, he found a pair of ice blue eyes staring right at him, Alex having caught up and jumped into the Angelo's personal space whilst the male was distracted; not that the young samurai hadn't both heard or smelt the others approach, he had simply decided to ignore Alex's childish antics. “You have something you want to say” he asked, his voice clipped and harsh, growing impatient of Alex's behaviour.

“Would it kill you to spend a day with me, without being a dick or going off and doing some stupid thing or another” he whispered under his breath, knowing he'd be heard but not caring. In response the samurai simply raised an eyebrow, silently asking if the other was finished with his little out burst. Stepping to the side he went to move around Alex, only to have his wrist grabbed, Alex rubbed his cheek against his, “Sorry” he whispered. Sighing, he threw an arm loosely over the pale males shoulders and continued walking aimlessly without a set destination, every now and then his eyes would look up to check on the crows.

Roughly an hour passed with little change aside from the pair's location, when the three crows flew lower to the tree tops, cawing loudly having noticed something or someone. Reaching up he stroked Beyaz, the albino crow sat unhappily upon his shoulder, not liking being left out of the fun looking exercise.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread