M--can't tread this water
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The small hybrid rolled away from her, clutching the bottle tightly to her chest like a life saver. Shaking her head Amy's ears flattened. Donna? What was Selene thinking, using such a disrespectful tone to address her better. Growling Amy glanced over at Dhiate. This was hardly something she wanted him to see. The female was acting completely disgraceful, and was drunk out of her mind. Amy's wish to protect Dhiate's innocence was surprising for her to realize, but it was still there. Dhiate, why don't you return to the wagon and get Raoth. Her voice was gentle, a soft command underneath the suggesting tone.

Turning back to face Selene Amy shook her head. I was doing well, until someone decided to raid my liquor stash. He's none of your concern. There was no way Amy was letting Selene anywhere near Dhiate until the hybrid either sobered up or offered something to buy him. Eying the scattered bottles Amy sighed. Gathering up the remaining ones she placed them near the door for Raoth to take back to the store. Angrily Amy marched over to Selene. You're drunk, and making a fool of yourself. Now give me the bottle and we'll go sober you up.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread