M--can't tread this water
[html]

Sel listened to Amy's words with half interest, watching distractedly out the door. Ears flattened as if the brown female was insulted, looking down to the floor as if a child caught in the act of something extremely uncouth. A sigh fell from the lips of the hybrid as the bottles were whisked away, "I didn't know they were yours. Seemed like free game when I found them. Take them then." Reddish eyes watched the creamy man leave, turning back to Amy and leaving the bottle on the bedside. Thin arms wrapped around her body, Sel faced the one who had taken her only way of entertainment. "So, what in Hades name am I supposed to do now Amy? Wait and wait until I do have something worthwhile?" Even in her slightly intoxicated state, Selene was careful with her words. Wait until Hadley returned. Who knew? Maybe she would encounter him somewhere. Still...This was the present and it didn't seem like it was reachable enough until later. She had remembered promising to him, that he would see her again an entirely different person. How was that to happen? Placing a couple of fingers on her forehead, Selene looked to her black feet. "I'm sorry...I have forgotten how to be near others...Men at most." Sel smirked, remembering her awkwardness with the slave, Dhiate.  She hadn't done anything to out of character, all it was a bit of mumbling. Insane almost. She shook her head as the man remained in the doorway, noticing his return.

Hell, she better just leave this room. Better than being watched upon by a slaver and her slave. She hadn't run around the room, they better not be losing their lunches now, because frankly she hadn't lost hers on them. Red eyes rolled, moving fluidly like a feline to the corner of the room. Fuck. Her booze had been taken, and she barely did anything. "Look. You are both trespassing in my room. There's plenty down the hall, like fifteen or so. But if you want things to go well in my little domain, my little place of privacy...It's don't disrespect my vices--Or leave." The young woman said coldly, a hand raised and pointed towards the door. If only this had been used in Italy. Her mother likely used this commanding tone, to address her people and attendants. If only she was still alive, maybe she would be proud. Smoothing her unnoticed raised hackles, Sel looked calmly at the canines,  "Genestho The coydog whispered slowly, as if some sort of commanding power had taken the fiery vixen over. 

"Now. The reason I am here is my...I guess you can call him lover is gone for a little while. There's nothing to do. Thanks for taking that." Sel glanced to Amy, fingernails clicking on the windowsill she leaned gently against, "Anything worthwhile?" Oh now the commanding was asking for advice. How pitiful. The girl had no time for it, eyes darkened. This was no time to screw around, this was her room. Shouldn't she be granted the permission to do what she wanted? Sighing, her entertainment stripped, Selene crossed her scarring arms, looking to the pair before her. She hadn't meant to be disrespectful, not at all! Maybe they were just sensitive, as the hybrid could feel the crackling unsure energy in the muffled air of the room. This was supposed to be her time off! Brows raised, the Cavalierite averted her mind to Hadley. What was he doing? Was he safe? She was doing this for him, well not really. But they both needed time. Perhaps some time to change.

<style>
.patience .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.patience p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.patience b {color:#A47849; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.patience {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 277px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#009800; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.patience-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread