M--can't tread this water
[html]

OOC here!

Selene knew very well that commanding was certainly something really really silly to do. With her small stature and bird-thin bones, how in the worlds was she to be demeaning? It just wasn't possible. Still, she demanded at least some respect, perhaps a tantrum was not the answer. So maybe she wasn't as charismatic and charming as her mother, or not as nearly seductive or coy. She wasn't her mother though. She was Selene Vansenza, daughter of Adriano and Cartella Barino. Her father, a trusted high advisor of the leaders. Her worth, was still to be judged. As if she had shaken hands on the deal, Selene dipped her crown to the golden woman. "I trust you know more than me--I even know I need help." Even with her pretty skirt, she was still as scathed and perpetually a small girl, easily mistaken as an adolescent. Could Amy change that for her? At that moment the woman's temperament changed, trusting that this woman, as charmingly deady she was; could put a dent in the coydog that would take away that awkward existence, help her from the depths of hopelessness. Maybe, perhaps Hadley would notice her more when they met again. Never turn her eyes back to that bitch Isa, the one that had threatened her life.

Arms wrapped around her bare chest, feeling uneasy about her choice of garb. As she was led with Amy to the water, Sel glanced to her elder, the wiser one for confirmation. She took long sips of the liquid. In truth, it was much better than swallowing the fire of alcohol. She was an idiot. That was simply a stupid choice. Lifting her wet muzzle and chin, Sel faced the merchant. "Alright then. You teach me...I will learn..." Black hand outreached, brows raised as to shake on the agreement. She didn't care about Dhiate very much to tell the truth, he had fled so quickly as if in disgust of her. That didn't say she wanted to hate him, if a better relationship could be replaced; Sel would take it.

Looking herself over, Selene had the feeling her very being was all incorrect. That her whole way of life was garbage. Everything except wanting Hadley though. Could her life be rewritten? Her persona changed to fit the eyes of judgmental beings? Maybe. And hopefully it would be a great choice. "I fear my lady, that I am not dressed to be that of a dignified Barino. My family would scoff at me. Is there anything by chance that would be of better choice?" The shorts were tattered, and the skirt looked just a little too--the words were lost. It just wouldn't work. Her hair was a tattered rats nest, Sel feared that she was so indecent to be in the company of Amy! 

<style>
.frozenheart .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.frozenheart p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frozenheart b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.frozenheart {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... zwio-2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.frozenheart-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.frozenheart .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread