M--can't tread this water
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Selene began to drink the water, Amy watching as it seeped the drink out of her. Not feeling that it was fast enough Amy pushed Selene's head fully into the water, letting her entire face get wet. Amy didn't bother holding her, just letting the simple shock of being dunked sober her up. The agreement to let her teach Selene was met by a chilly grin. Amy shook the head, looking at the hybrid in the eye. Don't shake hands so easily. Make sure that you know what you're agreeing to, and that you're in a good position for this. Always appear to be the powerful one in the relationship. Amy's grasp was firm, declaring dominance over the small female before her.

Selene's words about needing an outfit worthy of the dignity of the Barinos had Amy absolutely beaming. Turning her head she glanced to her two slaves. Raoth! Get the wagon. Dhiate, you'll help me. The male had sampled enough of the various outfits Amy had tried on him to know how to tell if something looked good on someone, and his talent when dealing with hair could most certainly be used with this rat's nest. Amy took Selene's arm, guiding her down. When I'm through with you you'll be able to stand and look at me as an equal. Never forget who you are.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread