M--can't tread this water
[html]

Savannah is a bum. She needs to amuse herself. Or else she will start yelling hysterically about some strange man who had fallen through her porch and gotten stuck...XD had to skip over, sorry for sucky failness

373, +3

Selene nodded quietly as her actions were criticized by the higher woman before her, so she was walking garbage. No wonder things were difficult and awkward when it came to others, technically Sel was a walking trash can. Her worth deemed suiting towards that now. Amy could help her right? Maybe? "Alright then." There was growing frustration, shall the hybrid simply sit there and fear being so critically judged? Her liability in this was a fair bit shaky, horribly terrifying. Her spirits were brightened as a smile spread across Amy's face, had she done the right thing? The heiress cringed slightly at Amy's loud commanding voice, would she ever be this way? There had never been a reason in her life to have an entire persona and grandeur re-make, it just wasn't needed! Black arms crossed themselves, Dhiate looked better than she did! "What makes you believe u can't hold up whatever you throw at me?" Sel asked cooly, a calm curiosity in her warm eyes. Wasn't this for her sake?

It was also for Hadley's. Maybe it wouldn't be too long before he gave up on her wimpy personality, walked away in the shadows of her flaws. This could all be fixed! They could be happy. Wait. Dhiate was helping with this? Wasn't this...To be blunt, kinda something feminine to do? It only enhanced her curiosity, eyes widening in surprise. Amy's words brought a smile to her petite features, "I'm sure. I'm sure." Still, it was hard to imagine herself as irresistible, charismatic as her mother or Amy. Wasn't she still a child? Technically. It was not impossible, but a start. A tail waved slowly being her, the tawny banner expressing her contentment. This would certainly keep her occupied with the time he was gone, it would be as if he never left. Eyes remained fixated on the door, watching for Raoth or Dhiate, growing more and more haughty layers of curiosity and unrest, this was all too much. Stepping to the corner of the room, Sel quietly pulled the thin fabric of the skirt from her tattered shorts, throwing it down on the floor. Her legs were absolutely scarred, not too bad but just as plentiful. Stupid arrows.

<style>
.morninglight .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.morninglight p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.morninglight b {color:#5F3D78; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.morninglight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... f26u-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:356px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF8CD7; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread