M--can't tread this water
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Glancing at the hair Amy nodded with approval. It looked much better now, a sleek cascade of dark hair falling over Selene's shoulders instead of the disaster that had been there previously. Passing the clothes over to Selene she listened to the question, licking her lips with anticipation. A letter will be just fine. If I can get one from the heiress of the Barino family it will clear the debt perfectly. Amy didn't mention what she would want written in the letter, allowing the light weight of it to softly caress the girl before they moved on and Selene discovered the true price.

The uncertain way Selene spoke had Amy sighing with exasperation. Raising her hand she slapped the fool across the face. Act with some confidence! Clothes have been given to you, go try them on! You'll look good on them. If you come out still acting like a child I'll send you back until you move the way you're supposed to. Failure of this level would not be tolerated. Seeing a Barino member in such disgrace was despicable by all means. Glancing over to Dhiate to share her disappointment in Selene's behavior Amy was intrigued at the glisten in his eyes. He had ideas? Amy nodded her head, interested in what her slave would show her.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread