M--can't tread this water
Selene looked at the celestial and wonderful attire that had been so nicely chosen, feeling like they had made her such a wonderfully glimmering flash of light, a beacon of color and finesse. It didn't do much to make her feel beautiful however. It was hard to suddenly feel that way. Still, they were wonderful. And the light in her eyes was very much evident, so so very content to simply stay there and see the divineness that had been bestowed to her slight frame. Amy didn't seem to smile, but Amy rarely did. At least to her knowledge. Had she upset the golden female? When we're they to speak of the letter and terms of payment? How was that going to turn out? Italy for Hadley. A fair trade. But what if the future had shifted that Hadley would not take much interest in her? Leave her? Then the price would amount to much more. 

The others started discussing her style of hair, Dhiate with his own creative glimmer in his eyes, expressing his ideas for her do. They were all pleasing, and divinely different. The last choice though, the brown canine nodded eagerly, grinning to see that Amy also agreed. Standing, Selene removed her silver earrings, placing them on a table. Crimson orbs glanced to the ruby earrings set out for her from Amy, checking to see if it was alright. Gently, the hybrid placed them into the holes in her ears, closing her eyes. "Thank you...This is very special." just a while ago, she was on the way to woozy land, a bottle in her hands. But now, wow! Things were great! Sel quietly sat on the edge of the bed, not knowing if to sit or stand as Dhiate would work with her hair. Small hands clenched together in anticipation and excitement, what luck! A small look was cast in Amy's direction, her voice soft. "I know this is going to sound really strange...But can I stay with you a while? I'll get my own meals...I just have no where to go."

Messages In This Thread