Union Of Souls
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow stood by himself on the edge of nothingness. He knew not where he was or why he was. He ha left the den of New Dawn without telling anyone. Insomnia was in heat and he knew how the alphas would act if they were to try and go at it right there in the den. His senses were on fire, burning, ripping and tearing and it was all due to a single angel oh whom Shadow had given his heart, Insomnia.

They had been sleeping and holding one another close and he picked it up. He had even growled and nuzzled her fur and flesh when he had picked up that sweet smell. He had always loved her and always wanted her, but now not only his hear and mind wanted her, but his instincts and his body now craved for her. He wanted to bite her lovingly and take her right there but rather than that, he left and went to get some air.

Her scent was still on him and it was in his nose and head. It was like he was in a High that would never go away. He stood on the shore and let the waves hit his feet as he looked to the waters with yellow and blue eyes.

Moon goddess, help me, give me a sign, if we are meant to be then bring my love to me....please...bring my love to me.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread