Union Of Souls
[html]

OOC here!

shadow looked to her and the moment she got close he moved his head so she could get a good angle. He sighed lightly and gave a loving growl and then he licked her lightly as he smiled. He took in her scent as much as she did him and he kissed her lightly on the lips. The moon could never be as beautiful as you my angel.Shadow smiled as he kissed her once more and then he heard her words about him not changing and he nodded as he hugged her close.If you don't want me to change then I won't , I promise.

<style> .shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;} .shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;} .shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread