Union Of Souls
[html]

OOC here. /+000

"Never. How am I beautiful? I'm just a mutt of nature." She giggled and licked his cheek and kissed him back. He was such a weird wolf sometimes. She turned her head up towards the sky, now a deep purple color threatening to turn black. Against the dim stars, she saw a lone bird, soaring through the atmosphere as if just to soar, like it had no responsibilities, no need for anything. It just had this hour to fly free before it was tied down by a family. The same dreamy gaze in her eyes was now even dreamier, losting among that beautiful sky. She wished she knew that bird, knew it's name and where it was from, where it lived and what it loved to do. Perhaps they were perfect for one and other. Perhaps they were the perfect duo—complementing each other in their own twisted ways. There was no doubt that they would keep each other satisfied forever—that Insomnia would keep Shadow satisfied forever. She gave a small sigh and climb on his lap and nuzzled into his chest. "You're just amazing my prince." She curled up like a small pup and licked his chest. She knew that he wouldn't do anything to extreme without her giving permission. She yawned. She wish that they were still curled up on there pelts in the den, but this would have to do. "Sleepy...." She yawned again and whined.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread