Union Of Souls
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow laughed lightly at the simple I win that his love gave him and then when she got up he was going to act as thought he was to tired to move and then he caught her scent. He slowly stood up as he looked to her and he growled lightly as he smiled.

You know, that when you move about your scent follows you. You smell really good and if you wanted to, you could have me jump off a cliff with it.

He chuckled lightly as he looked to her an then he walked over and grabbed her as he gave her a deep kiss and then he put her back down and winked lightly.

Your thinking about playing a game aren't you, I've seen that cute, innocent, look before. What do you have planned?

Shadows tail started to move quickly at the idea of planing some kind of game, it also made him happy because then he would be able to focus on something else rather than her seductive scent.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread