Union Of Souls
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow growled low and snapped his teeth at her playfully when she ran away from him and he smiled wide as he waited till he heard no more movement. He slowly started to walk forward,following her scent, it would be all too easy to find her, even if her scent were to fade due to the water and the moisture, he would only have to follow the last know direction and his senses would do the rest.

He kept moving slowly until he reached a beach and he smiled as he looked around slowly and his eyes went over a formation of rocks, those were most likely her hiding spot but this was a game and he didn't want it to end to quickly. He ended up walking right towards it to make her think he knew where she was and then he turned and went around it.

He looked around and sniffed the air and closed his eyes acting like he was having some trouble finding her.

If i find you! I'll tell you two secrets that you choose for me to talk about. You ask I'll answer. In return both of us get to ask for what we both want from the other! Deal!

He smiled as he waited to see if she would answer him from her hiding spot or if she would remain silent and force him to go in after her.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread