Watch The Glow
Dara didn't smile at knowing that someone else had, at one point, was in her situation. She felt relieved, hoping the Captina could help her.

"I am in that situation and I don't know what to think or do. His name is Shadow and of course he is from another pack, New Dawn. I met him before coming here. We were both Loners then, but there was a connection. We became really close in that time I spent with him. When I left the pack lands for a day about a week ago, I had another chance encounter with him. It just reassured me that those feelings weren't just nothing. But, I learned he's taken. He has a mate honestly. I have really strong feelings from him. I have no idea what to do. I can't forget him. He's my best friend. I just need help."

Her words came out as a tangled mess. She stumbled over her words, being as Skye was the only wolf she had mentioned this too. She felt the tear in her eye and quickly wiped it away. Her gaze wandered from the eyes of Skye to the stars, then to the treeline and back to Skye. She knew she probably sounded like a love struck pup, but this was something different altogether.

Messages In This Thread