Watch The Glow
Skye's words held a comfort to them, telling Dara she had done nothing wrong in asking a question. But, that is what Dara gets many times for having such an inquisitive nature about her.

"That would be amazing! I would love to have your help. I wish there was a house out here near the lake that I could live in, or up in the Treetop Terrace. That would be pretty neat too. Being able to see this every night before sleeping would be perfect." Her mind wandered to the many different places in the pack that would be perfect for houses.

"Is anybody planning to fix up the contraptions on the pier?" she asked, her mind randomly picturing the things that decorated the pier. "If we could figure out a way to fix them up, we could have a very interesting place there. And what is planned for our boat as well? I think we should use it as a trading vessel. Then we could trade with Salsola and Inferni easier than on foot using the caravan," she said voicing her opinion to the Captina. Yes, she was a dreamer in some cases but on other's she had a realistic idea, in her opinion.

The thoughts were random and spastic but they were some that seemed to be needed to ask.

Messages In This Thread