Bloody Payment
[html]

Word Count →471 :: Out of Character text

​Dhiate looked up from his bangles to see a male a two horses in the distance. His blue eyes furrowed as he tried to see them better. Dhiate had always been interested in the strange creatures. Amy had one, but it didn't do much but pull the wagon as far as he could tell. He often wondered how such a large and obviously powerful creature could be so docile and submissive. Perhaps it was just one of life's many enigmas.

The stranger grew closer and left the horse with the larger diameter, Pregnant? tied to a tree. Dhiate no longer had to squint to see him, and look he did. Blinking a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing things, he looked the male over. He appeared strong, powerful, and incredibly attractive. Dhiate averted his eyes as the male spoke and listened to Amy's reply.

Sebastian? Who was that? Amy had never mentioned him before, but perhaps he knew where to find Hadley or simply had other business with him. Whatever the case, he came as if summoned by the mention of his name.

Dhiate felt his throat constrict at the sight of yet another attractive male. He tried to swallow, but found there was something in the way. What's the deal with this place? It seems to produce hot guys like weeds! He longed to shout this out to the world, but refrained and only thought it to himself. His thin, wiry, small muscles tensed and he tried to keep from melting into a puddle of goo.

Dhiate felt the stranger's eyes on him. Not Wayne's. The other one. Sebastian apparently. Dhiate struggled to follow his training, to not meet his eyes. It was a battle lost when he heard those words. His eyes grew round and the blood pounded in his ears. His nails dug in between golden bangles and into his fur. The rough bark of his tree pressed painfully against his back, but it was all that kept him standing.

Sale? His smoky eyes gouged into Amy's back, pleading. Don't make me go mistress! I'll fix whatever I did wrong, I swear! He couldn't speak. He couldn't breathe. He tasted blood where his teeth had pierced the inside of his cheek. Again, he almost fell with relief at her words. Dhiate closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the tree, words couldn't define what he had just gone through.

Dhiate listened carefully to her words. It sounded as if Amy not only knew Hadley, but had been his master as well. It made sense, the scars. And it also sounded as if Sebastian was in charge of Hadley, if not his master. Well, well, well, Hadley. It seems your time of fun and games will soon expire. If only Hadley could hear his thoughts.

<style>
.prettyboy-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... al13-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; width:235px; height:172px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.prettyboy {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.prettyboy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.prettyboy b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread