[p] another time when the earth wasn't so angry
[html]
OOC: Actually sie, I read all of your yummy posts because uh, they are very informative. I like getting to know the characters that I'm playing with >:] / +369!

The stories of war had the opposite effect on the woman, than it did the man it seemed. Valkyrie was a peaceful eye living amongst the demons of war and death. Why did she surround herself by these demons? Because her father was one of them, even though he was deceased now. She felt the need to watch over his den, and his stuff. She even buried him in front of his den because of the conditions in which her father did perish. She did not want to have to think about such things, and so she did not. She never thought about leaving Inferni though, never again. It's familiar faces and the familiar structure of the pack had her coming back time and time again after she dared to leave, and so, at this point she decided to not leave ever again. Even if she could find true happiness in the clutches of a more peaceful home. Maybe it was just that there was hardly ever a dull moment in Inferni. Who really knew why she was so deeply rooted to her home.

Valkyrie watched as the Vigiles considered her words and he turned towards her. She took a slender hand and moved her bangs to the left side of her face. When he finally told her that she was right, she gave a relieved sigh. She wanted this to end good and happy for all parties. She briefly wondered why the other female was not speaking at all, but the thoughts were dashed out when the male turned again to the wolf and threatened him with the loss of a few fingers. Valkyrie looked at the wolf again and then to the Vigiles. She was trying to quickly solve this and she came up with a bright idea once she looked again at the wolf.

She looked at Ithiel and smiled. I say, let's make this uh game. If ya' catch him, then y'a' can have his fingers, if not then ya' don't. Runner gets 10 seconds head start! giggled the woman as she cast her gaze at the 'runner' in this game. Bett'r start running. she spoke to the stinky wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.valbeast b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0b9ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #290e05; }
.valbeast p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.valbeast {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#c54215; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qzrjoh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a22e06; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dd8668; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.valbeast p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.valbeast p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread