Forest Friends
What was she doing? Was she seriously that silly? Things would be fine...She would end back up with Hadley. Yet that thought didn't seem so nice, Fritz was being so gentle...Could she seriously leave the spotted dog behind? Take off without a second thought? No...That wasn't right...Fearful of ever having to do that, hurt herself and hurt someone else, the small girl pressed her head into his shoulder. As he held her tighter, the tears stopped just the slightest. It was true comfort. The young hybrid still didn't know the reason why this had all happened, was it punishment that Hadley had gone to someone else for pleasure? It was a thought that made her easily tremble, cowering even closer to the core of the protective dog. 

His words sent a pang of surprise through her. Beautiful? Wait--She couldn't be beautiful. Not compared to anyone else. Quietly, the young woman slid closer into him, shivering from the cold and fear of the nightmarish happenings that could be going on between Ismeme and Hadley. "Fritz..."! Selene began, but cut off afraid to finish. What was she to say to him? What could the small coydog offer in thanks? He asked if she had talked to them, and she simply bowed her head. "I tried to talk to Ismeme...But I couldn't...It felt like she was bragging." Sighing, Selene pushed her slim muzzle into his upper arm. "The last time I spoke with Hadley...He told me that he loved me. But it's like he's playing me...I can't be around someone like that." 

Messages In This Thread