[J] A new start
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow watched as the assassin buried his things and he nodded again once he was done. Shadow was about to speak and then the stranger beat him to it and called out easily what he was. Shadow was not surprised and he even smiled a genuine smile back to the stranger and he spoke lightly only after his listened and made sure no one was around to hear them.You know as well as I brother that one never stops being an assassin until death has claimed them, and even then i see a great many spirits that would be on my list. I must ask one more thing of you, speak to no one of what I am, I left that world behind me and now use those skills to hunt and supply for my pack. You too may want to consider not speaking of such a shadowy past.

When the Alpha comes, you will be asked questions. I do not wish to step over any bounds so I will not say what they will ask, for it may will be different from when I was allowed in. I would say that if you want to join, show respect, speak true and be kind. I am Shadow and I am of New Dawn. It is a pleasure to meet you Thanatos. If you truly wish to start over and welcome a new life for yourself then I will vouch for you, maybe we can even become friends, spar one another and help each over to stay on a path away from the shadows.

Our pack is about the old way, meaning not only living and walking as our ancestors but not having items that use to belong to the lost race. Our leaders, my Alphas are Zalen and Titania, both can not be missed and if they see you worthy then they will not hesitate to welcome you into our family.

Shadow walked over and stood right next to the stranger and then he howled to the trees and to his Alpha letting them know exactly where they were. Shadow along with Thanatos looked to the trees and all they could do now was wait.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread