[J] A new start
Thanatos listened as Shadow spoke and nodded, understanding the pack preferred to stay as wolves. He wasn’t sure yet how he felt about living in a form he had only been in as a pup but it was a good way to begin his new life. Zalen and Titania were the Alphas of the pack. Thanatos stored the names away so he would remember them once he came into contact with them.

Shadow moved to stand next to him and howled, calling for his Alpha. He looked to the trees, not sure how long he would have to wait. Thanatos picked up the scent of a female carrying a similar scent to Shadows. She was obviously from his pack and also appeared to be higher up but not the alpha. The woman was certainly beautiful with her dark coat and green eyes. She took up a dominant stance and he immediately sank low to the ground with his tail tucked between his legs and his ears flat against his head in a submissive pose. She spoke and nodded a small greeting to Shadow. ”Hello miss. My name is Thanatos Haima, I would like to request for you to consider allowing me to become a member of your pack.”

Messages In This Thread