[J] A new start
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow smiled when he saw his Beta and he went through the steps of respect. he lowered his tail and his ears and his head as his eyes went to the ground and he gave her a low bow. His actions had actually perfectly matched Thanatos and his moves, of which was funny yet unintended. He looked up and then he spoke after hearing what Thanatos had to say.

I can vouch for his abilities, and he is willing to give up his past life and life like us. I second the request for him joining and also I'd like to hi. I haven't met you yet which is odd considering you are of high rank.

Shadow raised his head but kept his tail low as he looked to Soran and he chuckled lightly as an idea hit him.

Permission to give the beta a hug, possibly a nip here and there.

Shadow meant no disrespect what so even in his actions he just was always happy to see a new face and felt bad that he hadn't met her earlier. Shadow tail stayed low as did his eyes but his tail wagged lightly from side to side an he had a silly smile on his maul as he looked to her hoping for a ease of protocol and formalities.

Also it's it's okay I would like to mentor him, you know, show him the pack, the territory and tell him about the history and the rules regarding our family. So what do you say sis...I mean Soran...I mean my Beta.

One ear on Shadow's head drooped as he was pretty sure he screwed that request up and he hoped that a care free attitude would still continue. He didn't need to be yelled at.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread