[J] A new start
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Sorry for the wait on this guys, I was so tired last night I wrote a load of gibberish rather than an actual reply XD WC: 663

The sable Beta found it amusing how many dark pelted wolves seemed to be drawn to these lands, there were many of them now, including herself. She smiled as she looked from Shadowfang to Thanatos, the newcomer spoke then and the dark female raised her eyebrows. He had spoken in a perfectly polite manner, what he had said had been respectful and had been more than a reasonable request, it was not his words that had suddenly changed the ebony wolf's demeanour, it was his name. Thanatos, that was a name that had chased her through the lands, especially during her youth; this newcomer shared her father's name; her father had been a psychotic murderer, he had killed her mother, her adoptive mother and her adoptive brother, all in the pursuit of Soran herself, all because she had an ebony pelt. When Soran had been born her siblings had all been dead and they had also been grey... That had been enough for the male to assume that she was indeed pure evil, that she had killed her siblings in the womb and so he had hunted her endlessly. Soran looked at this newcomer, for a moment her eyes clouded over and she visibly shivered, the memories now coming thick and fast, whirling around her mind, watching her adoptive mother die, watching Iikka die, being persecuted and hated by wolves that were supposed to have been her family, wolves that were supposed to have loved her; all because of the male that shared the same name as this potential joiner. The dark female's ears flattened against her skull for a moment and she gave the male a hard stare. Finally logic took over once again and Soran shook her dark head, seeming to be clearing the thoughts from her mind; she was being foolish, so foolish, this male was not her father, it was not his fault that he happened to share a name with a male that had been a psychopath. The dark female's stance visibly softened then and a smile came back to her lips.
“Apologies for that Thanatos, it is just that you share a name with someone I used to know, I haven't heard such a name for so long.” Soran explained to the newcomer, managing a slight smile.

At this moment Shadowfang spoke and the dark lady turned to him, her smile broadening with the appreciation of his sign of submission. He said that he would vouch for this new male, that the dark pelted one was ready to give up his past life, that he was willing to change. Soran nodded as he spoke, the smile still playing on her lips.
"I think that we are all willing to give up our old lives, believe it or not I used to live in a human house, if he is indeed willing then there is a good chance that he will fit right in." The dark female smiled at Thanatos then. Shadowfang spoke once again and the lady let out a hearty, warm chuckle as he spoke, he asked permission to give her a hug.
"Permission granted, though I must confess I do not know your name." The Beta replied, opening her arms towards the male, showing that she was willing to be hugged. The male then asked if he could mentor Thanatos, this brought another smile to the ebony woman's lips.
"Well Thanatos it seems that you have already made a friend in these lands. I shall ask you a few questions, I am sure you will answer them satisfactorily, if so then I am sure we can welcome you into our little family here." Soran replied, green eyes flicking between the two males as she spoke.
"So, tell me Thanatos, what skills do you have that you feel would be an asset to us? Are you a hunter for example?" Soran asked, her tone a lot more relaxed and warm now, the hug really had helped.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread