[J] A new start
For a moment it seemed as if Soran would possibly attack until she calmed down and explained that she had known another with his name. Perhaps the other was not kind to Soran and had hurt her in some way. ”It is perfectly fine Miss, I understand.” He bowed his head to the femme as he spoke, always showing her the respect required. Thanatos listened quietly as Shadow spoke. It would take quite a bit of time before he would be comfortable being as affectionate around others as Shadow was with Soran. He watched with an expressionless face as the Beta opened her arms for Shadow’s hug.

Shadow mentioned wanting to be his mentor and a slight smile formed on his face. It was barely noticeable. Soran more than likely would not notice but another assassin like Shadow would certainly be able to see the small change in his expression. The Beta agreed to let the black male mentor Thanatos and asked a few questions before he could be accepted. ”I was trained at a very young age and because of it, I am a skilled hunter and fighter. I can provide food and protection for your pack and will do anything asked of me. I shall remain loyal to the pack and its members.” He bowed low to the Beta one last time and awaited her judgment.

Messages In This Thread