[J] A new start
[html]
she's quiet when she's down
strangers from other towns

nowhere to be found
on this side of the scene
Sorry for the wait on this! Welcome to New Dawn, if you ever need a thread feel free to PM me and I'm sure I'll be able to find a free slot. Sorry for the shortness of this post :S I couldn't find all that much else to say. WC: 292

The ebony female smiled as she was hugged, grinning with the pleasure of getting to know another member of the pack, as the Beta wolf she felt that she should know all the members of the pack, she considered all that resided within New Dawn as family after all, she felt she should know them each by name if she were going to do that. She nuzzled into the male's neck for e moment, grinning even further as she caught the scent of Insomnia on his fur, realising that they must be mates now. The young girl that she had allowed into the pack so recently seemed like such a wonderful girl. she could not help but be pleased that she had found someone to love, someone that would care for her. The dark female listened as the male spoke, weighing up what he said as he said it, saying that he was a hunter and a fighter, as he spoke the dark Beta smiled and nodded. It seemed that he might be a valuable asset, the sable female herself had been the head huntress of a pack in the past, to have someone that shared her love for hunting was something that she loved, something that she relished, the idea of having a whole hunting party to take under her wing was something that excited her more than anything.
“I would say that they were fine attributes to have as a pack member, as I said before I think we can find a home for you. Welcome to New Dawn.” Soran said with a smile playing across her lips, she gave the young male a wink and grinned at Shadowfang. It seemed that all was going well for the pack indeed.

<style type="text/css">
.sorspring b {font-weight:bold; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sorspring {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0dec0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b55wo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #776f61; border-radius:30px; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#776f61; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.sorspring .words {text-align:center; font-size:20px; font-family:'Delius Unicase'; padding:0px 0px 10px; line-height:20px; color:#613456; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #776f61; }
.sorspring .ooc {margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>

Table by the fantastic Raze (Vesper) <3<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread