[J]The Old Man Arrives
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Their numbers were far from even being comparable to those of the Great Tribe, and judging by Aranck's reaction to how he would be their first teacher. Well, that, and Ulilohi had only recently created the rank. Still, the tribe lacked members in some ranks still, but Ulilohi hoped that this would even out in time. "We did not have a teacher tier until recently, I believe Dawali did not have enough knowledge about it to adequately help them, should they need it. So I guess this is our chance to more properly record the history of this tribe!" Dawali was knowledgeable, but not with writing and history, and not with growth and crops either. It was more than likely that since he could not aid them in leading these chores, he had eliminated them as ranks. Ulilohi smiled as she spoke, glad of the chance to include more aspects of the Great Tribe into this one.

She chuckled at his continuation of their joke, and they moved ever closer to the Village, the plume of smoke from the Great Fire growing clearer and its scent increasing. She moved with light steps, and Aranck's question was answered by a generally wide gesture towards the Village huts. "Fortunately, there are several uninhabited huts. Pick one at your leisure. And you are welcome to the Town Hall afterwards for a meal, if you want to. That's where you will find me most days, unless I am busy with duties." The councilwoman smiled gently, nodding towards the Town Hall, the biggest building there, as she did. And with that, she dipped her head. "I must return to my duties now, but I welcome you again."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread