[M] Assassin in the shadows
Thanatos made quick work of removing the skin from the deer. He put it in the black pack at his waist and cleaned off the dagger on his thigh and placed back in its sheath at his ankle. He picked up the scent of a female standing nearby. He wasn’t sure why she was just standing there but he knew she was an assassin as well. If she wanted to kill him she would have tried by then. He kept his back to her as he kneeled down again and cut into the buck’s chest, pulling out the heart. ”If you want some of the meat, help yourself. If you’re looking for a fight, I would suggest you look somewhere else. I’m not interested in killing another assassin for the sport of it. State your business sister, if you want something I’m sure we could work something out.”

Thanatos gobbled up the heart he had been holding and began cutting the deer into chunks that would be easier to manage. Collecting all the meat he could carry, he placed it in the pack with the pelt. Thanatos turned around to face the femme and looked her over. She was a rather charming wolf. She still had that killer aura about her that all assassins had too. He removed the hood of the cloak, his blood red eyes now visible to the girl. ”So what’s your name beautiful?” His face remained blank as he spoke to her and waited to see what she would do.

Messages In This Thread