[M] Assassin in the shadows
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The skin of the deer was pulled off quite quickly, moving at an expert's speed. Amy knew how to skin animals, it was simply a technique that she used less on prey and more on the unfortunates that she decided to play with. The offer was generous, but Amy simply shook her head. I didn't come for the meal. I was simply curious for the source of the blood. Didn't expect to find another out here. Her words danced around the knowledge of what they both were, talking as if it had already been introduced to the conversation. In a way it had, the threat measured as soon as they were by each other.

Her hackles raised as he voiced out loud what she used to be. Swiftly she flew over to his side, holding a dagger up to his throat. Never say that again. Putting the dagger back into it's sheath Amy stepped back, acting as if the threat had never been made. In her mind, it hadn't. The threat had been removed. Being called sister did lead to her giving him a rather dubious look. He wasn't her family, or he wouldn't have acted as ignorant as he had. An assassin he might be, but the secrecy usually common in their trade was missing from him.

She watched him eat in silence before he turned and actually looked at her. His gaze traveled slowly over her, appreciating the generous curves of her body. Dressed as beautiful as she was, weapons tastefully arranged to be viewed only with attention drawn to it, Amy's form exuded elegance and power. His hood was pulled down, and Amy found herself staring at a pair of beautiful red eyes. The kind Amy would love to have for herself as a pair of rubies. My name's Amy Sunders. And yours?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread