[M] Assassin in the shadows
[html]

That was it, Selene could not stand the waiting to be called. She wasn't a slave, so why should she? The silken girl hopped from the wagon and glanced to Raoth, her curiosity couldn't be helped! Slender feet quickly let her travel to where Amy was, finding a stranger conversing with the merchant. Lifting her head, mustering up whatever confidence she could, after all she looked like a gem with the clothes Amy had fitted her in. It was impossible to be scared Selene anymore. That was spitting upon her family! "Amy, I just came to see what was up.,." The coydog turned to the stranger, umber eyes studying the man. He was huge! Probably had three feet on her. And his aura was coated with death. Her face crinkled slightly, glancing to Amy. "Shall I head back to the wagon?" The petite hybrid crossed her arms over her abdomen, suddenly feeling vulnerably bare there.

So waiting for some sort of suggestion, Selene leaned against a nearby tree. Intruding upon one of Amy's meetings would be horrible, worth heading back to the wagon for. Molten eyes watched the pair, curious suspicion evident among her pretty features. "Who's he? Have you met before or something?" The Barino didn't offer her own name, if it was needed Amy would introduce her. If it wasn't, the wagon would be her sanctuary once again.

OOC goes here.

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread