[M] Assassin in the shadows
A dagger was pressed to his throat when he called her an assassin. Every movement she made proved that she had no intention to harm or kill him, at least not at that moment, which kept him from pulling out one of his own weapons. Once the dagger was removed and he began cutting up the buck, he apologized to her, still not turning to look at her yet. ”I apologize miss. Where I am from, it was Luperci like you and me who controlled the area. Everyone knew who and what we were. It’s clear that it is not the same here. Do not worry miss; I will not mention it again. You have my word.”

Amy introduced herself after he turned and looked over her beautiful form. He was going to respond when a brown coydog appeared. She was a pretty young thing, but nearly three feet shorter than him. She studied him with her red eyes. She seemed suspicious about him and crossed her arms over her exposed belly. She asked who he was and if they had met before. Thanatos bowed slightly to the coydog before glancing between the two. ”Thanatos Haima. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance ladies, and no I have not met the lovely Amy until now.” He bowed low to Amy in a proper greeting, his face still blank and expressionless.

Messages In This Thread