[M] Assassin in the shadows
[html]

Her problem clearly seemed to be that she faltered when speaking. Well, it was something to work on. Her arms fell by her sides, feeling just a little bit safer with Amy. Other than that, the stranger introduced himself. Thanatos, an exotic name. It was probable that her own was as foreign, her name had been changed to Selene when with her adopted father. Maybe her name was a pretty Italian name, it as possible after all. The girl thought back to home, Italy. How everything was rich and beautiful, how the villas shone in the warm Italian summer, how the smell of the newly polished floors made her breathless. Even the citron trees in the back yard. Sel missed it back there, but leaving without Hadley would just take away that joy of going back. Her attention was turned back to the pair, and it seemed as if Thanatos was interested in her trainer. A small chuckle escaped her muzzle, almost in inaudible to the assassins. Large ears perked as Barino was tacked onto her name. The small woman opened her mouth to protest, but shut it just as quickly. It was impossible to abandon the Vansenza name, not right at all.

"The Barino bloodline was a powerful family in Italy. I'm the heir...And lovely Amy here is giving me some confidence fit to be the decendant of the family." Despite the interesting company, the coydog was becoming bored. A hand ran itself through her hair gently, still silently thanking Dhiate for his brilliance. It was still as soft and silky as he had made it, the only problem was: Could she keep it that way?  

OOC goes here.

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread