[M] Assassin in the shadows
[html]

Her face hurt from the slap given by Amy, and meekly the girl took the food offered. It was raw and the blood dribbled down her hands, he stomach clenching almost pitifully. There was no comment from the small coydog as she was reassured that she was beautiful. Maybe Thanatos was simply feeling sorry for her. She remembered his hand upon her chin, and shivered softly. She had been touched by a few men since leaving Casa for a while, but there only seemed to be one she wanted it from. Her Hadley. Not her Hadley. Not yet. Or maybe never. It stung to think like that, yet the thought was simply too true. According to Amy, she wasn't right for anyone really. Red eyes glanced up to the dark man apologetically, disgusted with herself. She still held the meat in her hands, couldn't eat it now.

"Act with confidence? Act? Shouldn't I be? I was not born that way." Sure, being born to a pair of the most powerful beings in Europe was special, but Sel knew she could never live up to it. She nibbled softly on the side of the meat, still crouched by the tree. The dizziness had faded thankfully, now she was simply an embarrassment. Sel could admit her last meal had been passed to Raoth, he hadn't done anything to pressure her into it though. Selene simply didn't want to eat, and he was willing to eat it for her after all. "It was my own doing. Raoth didn't tell or ask me to."

Selene finally finished the meat, glancing gratefully over to the shadowy man. Her face cleared of any emotions, nodding in respect of both of them as she stood. "Thank you Thanatos...I think--That I really must get back to the wagon...I don't want to upset the exalted Amy would I?Again... Her arms wrapped around her frail body, turning to Amy as she walked back to the wagon. She could be punished for this, but this was for Amy's sake! How could she humiliate her more if she wasn't there? "If you need me...That's where I'll be."

Sel jogged back to the wagon, hopping in as soon as she was close enough. She spotted Raoth, hating to think that he would be punished for what she did. At that moment a tear or too fell down her face. She was hurting someone again! She flopped into the furs, and placed her hands over her face for a short moment, murmuring to herself quietly "I can't even be near people anymore...Amy doesn't like me...I'm not beautiful enough for anyone." Sel felt like crying, but edged onto her stomach on the furs. "What do you think Raoth? Am I really a disgrace?" Even her question surprised her, asking the slave for advice. Still, at least he didn't seem too upset with her company. Still, her question seemed the slightest bit silly, he couldn't speak. His tongue had been cut out, courtesy of Amy. A sigh escaped her black splashed muzzle, Thanatos seemed interested in Amy anyway. The could get along fine alone. She fiddled with the bracelets among her wrists and let her hair down from one of the braids. Dhiate had done a great job, but of course it wasn't really what she was used to.  

erm...Since Amy and Thanatos are busy, maybe Sel can try and converses with Raoth? :3

<style type="text/css">
.selstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selstars .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selstars p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selstars {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#32631c; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 684209.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread