[M] Assassin in the shadows
Amy stopped over to him and Selene and slapped the girl. She scolded Selene until the girl crumbled to the ground and anger was replaced with horror. Amy began yelling again, seeming to be even more furious than before. She turned to him and apologized and Thanatos moved to stand in between Amy and Selene. ”Showing her violence when she does something wrong will not inspire her to act stronger her. You will only break her more. If you want her to be more confident, you must treat her with respect and kindness, not as if she were some slave.”

Selene finally ate and finished the meat and thanked him. She said she needed to get back to the wagon so she wouldn’t upset Amy. With that, the brown coydog jogged away. Thanatos hoped the girl wouldn’t be hurt by Amy because of everything that happened. She already had enough scars, most by her own hand it seemed. Thanatos turned his attention back to the golden woman. ”I apologize for speaking out earlier but if you want to act like an heiress, scolding and violence will get you know where. I have only been around you two for a few moments and I can already see that she takes a step back away from progress with scolding. I’m sorry, I’m only trying to help.”

Messages In This Thread